WHO ARE WE?
Team Shark, Daniel Pinheiro Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is a martial arts family dedicated to providing excellent instruction in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, No-Gi Submission Grappling, and Mixed Martial Arts. We also offer circuit training conditioning.
WHY TEAM SHARK?
- The widest range of classes, so you can focus on your exact needs.
- The best curriculum developed by qualified professionals and taught by highly rated instructors.
- The right level with Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced classes for Kids, Teens and Adults.
- 4th degree BJJ Black Belt Daniel Pinheiro teaches all the classes. Some of his accomplishments this year include:
- 2017 IBJJF American National Champion
- 2017 IBJJF Austin Open Champion
- 2017 IBJJF Dallas Open Champion
- 2017 Texas Submission Hunter 8 Title Holder
- Highly interactive classes to encourage active participation.
- High-caliber teammates.
- Great value, exceptional quality at an excellent price.
At Team Shark/Daniel Pinheiro Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu we are passionate about Martial Arts and helping people in grappling and fitness. We love being on the steep part of the learning curve with so many fellow practitioners.
JOIN US TODAY!
Check out what our students say:
WHY BRAZILIAN JIU-JITSU?
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu or BJJ is a grappling sport. There is no striking.
- BJJ is a full body and soul work-out.
- BJJ is the basis for many self-defense systems.
- BJJ can help improve strength, flexibility, and endurance.
- BJJ can also improve confidence, stress management, discipline, and fulfills the psychological need for physical closeness.
- BJJ is FUN!